Throughout highschool I was in swimming, then once I dropped out I went to Job Corps (Received my GED and Computer Training) So never had time for a job. Well finally got my first job this week as a seasonal worker for public works in my town. So excited!!!! I am just glad to finally have a steady income for the next few months. First pay check is paying some insurance and a money I owe to some relatives who let me barrow some money. Then next to come is finally some nice needed upgrades to my system! Can't wait to get a new box built and throw a Skar Audio IVX-15 D4 on 600 watts into my car. Was also looking at 2 pairs of RF P1652-S' to replace my kenwood equipment. Ugh I am just so happy to finally have my first real job! Then hopefully before the season ends, I can get enough to upgrade all my RCA's and throw some fans in the back to help with my amps cooling.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Money is always nice! I mean..hell.. I work at Sonic, but a job is a job and I need to start stacking some stacks

Haha I know what you mean dude. Past few months have just been getting 10-20 bucks here and there. Not even worth saving when you factor in getting gas and getten food every now and then. I'm not getting minimum wage either which is really nice. I am make as much as my buddy does and I work 6 hours less than him. and 2 days less :P 3 days a week atm 8 hour days.

Edited by RooTxBeeR

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Congrats man. And great attitude about paying back your relatives first.

Thanks! And of course Debts come first, or you will only get more! Some people learn from mistakes, I have yet to make that mistake but learned from others. Sad to see some people can't get a grasp of that no matter how much they see it.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Seasonal worker for the government? That's exactly what I do! Haha. I'm still in school so the past two summers I have worked for the school district and love everything except for the hours. I wake up at 5:30 every day.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Thanks! And of course Debts come first, or you will only get more! Some people learn from mistakes, I have yet to make that mistake but learned from others. Sad to see some people can't get a grasp of that no matter how much they see it.

i like this i always think of others mistakes and try not to make them myself

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

So, knowing the job is only temporary; your plan is to blow your money on audio instead of saving up a cushion for when the job ends? Bad move IMO. Paying back money owed first is a good move, double fold since it was from family, I would strongly suggest saving as much as possible while you’re on a temporary income. Wait till you have more consistent employment to start spending.

Edit: Not trying to steal your thunder, but think you should do a little more planning into the future. Either way, Congrats.

Edited by blade7022

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.