Sonic Electronix

I drive a 2004 Pontiac Bonneville. I have a Soundstream TX1.2000D and 2 Sundown Sa15s in a ported enclosure tuned to 34.5hz. I'm waiting to put the subs in because I would really like to get some sound deadener in. On a budget though.. What would you recommend? 20sq ft of Damplifier for $69.99 or 13sq ft of Damplifier Pro (Alpha damp?) for $69.99. I'm asking because I'm new to the whole world of sound deadener and from what I keep hearing is that SS is the best shit around and that a little goes a long way. Any opionions would greatly help. Thanks!

I like damp pro. good stuff.

Alpha damp is a different company.

damp pro is easier to work with, thicker adhesive

alpha damp has thicker aluminum, not quite as easy to work with.

Can't go wrong either way, you can also look into stinger roadkill expert. Great deadener on a budget. I've used all of these btw. no complaints.

I like damp pro. good stuff.

Alpha damp is a different company.

damp pro is easier to work with, thicker adhesive

alpha damp has thicker aluminum, not quite as easy to work with.

Can't go wrong either way, you can also look into stinger roadkill expert. Great deadener on a budget. I've used all of these btw. no complaints.

Definitely will looking into the Stinger Roadkill man. Do you think 13sq ft of damp pro would be better than 20sq ft of the damplifier or basically the same?

I have some of each here in the garage, and if it was my money, I would spend it on the Damplifier.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have some of each here in the garage, and if it was my money, I would spend it on the Damplifier.

So you'd get the 20sq ft of damp instead of th 13sq ft of damp pro? Alrighty, thanks man!

is that all you have to spend?

I would go 20sqft of damp pro

Well.. I could pinch a few more pennies and all.. I've been saving up for everything for so long I'm getting impatient.. So.. I'm probably gonna take your advice and get the damp pro 20 sq ft. Thanks man, I really do appreciate it