Does anyone have a computer they dread to use?

I don't hate any computers. it's just the internet at school is alot faster.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought this baby 3 days ago....does wonders..

just a notebook named - HP Pavilion dv7-7099el ...verry happy with it...

as for a desktop computer...well..an old computer

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Hate the pc at work. Pos can't even have two tabs open without crashing and freezing causing to force quit.

I don't really like using any pc though, but that one just makes you wanna throw it out the window.

I'm a Mac man. They have deff come a long way from ios9 classic, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

• 3 weeks later...

agreed. I hate some of the legacy app servers too. my laptop is linux so if i need to find something Im fucked.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i don't dread my computer but i expected way more , i have a toshiba laptop 4 gig ram and 320 gig hard drive running a 64 bit version of windows 7 , amd vision 1.33 ghz , it was $260 at best buy 8 months ago .

i only bought this because my old dell inspiron 8600 got a worm and it wasn't cost effective for me to refurb it get a new hard drive and find a copy of windows xp and upgrade the ram , and it was running a 32 bit version of xp so i couldn't have gotten the most recent updates due to that . surprisingly my new toshiba runs about the same as my old dell ran when it was running good .

I really wish more people lived near me that have issues like that, or that I knew about them. I'd fix it for free. On a side note, my work throws out computers faster than that by the hundreds. I threw away 22 pounds of ram last week.

Some of the desktops at work are still old Dell GX260's with 512 megs of ram. Luckily we're told to replace them with at least a core2 or better.

i don't dread my computer but i expected way more , i have a toshiba laptop 4 gig ram and 320 gig hard drive running a 64 bit version of windows 7 , amd vision 1.33 ghz , it was $260 at best buy 8 months ago .

i only bought this because my old dell inspiron 8600 got a worm and it wasn't cost effective for me to refurb it get a new hard drive and find a copy of windows xp and upgrade the ram , and it was running a 32 bit version of xp so i couldn't have gotten the most recent updates due to that . surprisingly my new toshiba runs about the same as my old dell ran when it was running good .

I really wish more people lived near me that have issues like that, or that I knew about them. I'd fix it for free. On a side note, my work throws out computers faster than that by the hundreds. I threw away 22 pounds of ram last week.

Some of the desktops at work are still old Dell GX260's with 512 megs of ram. Luckily we're told to replace them with at least a core2 or better.

i take it you know a thing or 2 about computers , how does a guy get a fresh copy of windows without spending $100 or close to ? i'm always thinking about picking up has been computers and replacing parts to get a cheap computer that runs ok .

last time i had to use a computer at the public library , they replaced most of the dells with these turds of computers

aspire-revo-ion-pc.jpg

these little acers are slow enough to piss me off and i am a somewhat patient person

Edited by b-dubs89