Does anyone have a computer they dread to use?

All the govt computers we have at work are terrible, Legacy I believe they are. They just add to my dislike of PC's in general. Went to Apple a few years back....shoulda done a long time ago. It's nice when things just work...

They just work because it's magical.

And because you're playing inside of a sandbox instead of playing at the beach.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^lmao no shit.

Happens all the time. Not a lot of mac antivirus to tell you you're infected, reinforces the delusion that macs are impenetrable.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

All the govt computers we have at work are terrible, Legacy I believe they are. They just add to my dislike of PC's in general. Went to Apple a few years back....shoulda done a long time ago. It's nice when things just work...

They just work because it's magical.

And because you're playing inside of a sandbox instead of playing at the beach.

and i love the sandbox. i bought a computer because i want it to do the work, i got tired of cleaning up the damn beach all the time

apple had to remove from their site recently, that "macs dont get viruses". cause they do LOL

I never even knew they had that posted lol. IMO any kinda computing device can get a virus. I just like the simplicity of the apple OS. I don't wanna molest files or do any crazy hacker code stuff so it's perfect. I wanna turn it on and not see 50 message windows for updates and other warnings. To each their own lol