Sonic Electronix

How Far Will People Hear Me Coming?

ahaha went from a nice enjoyable thread to read, to just pure baggin out ppl, keep going lol.

Anywayz if you buy sound system just so you can be heard from far away thats like, buying a lamborghini and driving it around town at 40km/h just so ppl can look at it, the real enjoyment is going along the highway at 2am in the mornin going unimaginable speeds. Thats the real fun, u think ppl are goin 2 remember for ages to come "hey lets go home and ring up our family just to tell them about the car we saw today driving past", let me tell u something they aren't going 2 do that, its the people in the car that enjoy it, who doesnt like buying a new cd, and just listening to it with hard hitting bass for the enjoyment. i can tell you i do, sure its good to show off to your mates etc, but the real enjoyment is for yourself, cos in the end your the one who has to drive it everyday.

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

ahaha went from a nice enjoyable thread to read, to just pure baggin out ppl, keep going lol.

Anywayz if you buy sound system just so you can be heard from far away thats like, buying a lamborghini and driving it around town at 40km/h just so ppl can look at it, the real enjoyment is going along the highway at 2am in the mornin going unimaginable speeds. Thats the real fun, u think ppl are goin 2 remember for ages to come "hey lets go home and ring up our family just to tell them about the car we saw today driving past", let me tell u something they aren't going 2 do that, its the people in the car that enjoy it, who doesnt like buying a new cd, and just listening to it with hard hitting bass for the enjoyment. i can tell you i do, sure its good to show off to your mates etc, but the real enjoyment is for yourself, cos in the end your the one who has to drive it everyday.

Exactly what I've been saying the whole time.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

yea well that guy is a ^* #(& and the other guy 2&( (*&^(Q#^()*&(*&^_ so you should go #(& yerselves and w3749&((%*&(W$*^)*&(w^t*(fgy( usdfoyf*^gv _{....................................Wait, what the hell happened to a thread about being heard? :huh:

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

yea well that guy is a ^* #(& and the other guy 2&( (*&^(Q#^()*&(*&^_ so you should go #(& yerselves and w3749&((%*&(W$*^)*&(w^t*(fgy( usdfoyf*^gv _{....................................Wait, what the hell happened to a thread about being heard? :huh:

Exactly! I just wanted to get an estimation of how far I think I would be heard from...lol. I can't take threads like these seriously. lol

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I don't know how far I can be heard from and honestly don't care. Dude just be happy with the fact that you definitely can be heard from far away. That makes me happy :D

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Guest dropthabeat.com

maybe it's like that King Kong song by Jibbs, but i say let me remix that for ya. "you can hear before u see cuz chicken club sandwiches in the trunk! chicken club, chick, chick, chicken club! chicken club! chick, chick, chicken club! you can hear me before u see me cuz i got chicken club sandwiches in the trunk!"

lmao

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

this thread is getting out of hand...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived