First Meca Show

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mic on drivers side, passenger door open, and make sure you are not sitting in your vehicle as you could be blocking it from loading out of the open door, and you arent allowed to be in vehicle above 145 anyways. Your equipment is more then adequate. You can likely see a 46 just by tinkering around and understanding your system better. 34 is a fairly low frequency to peak at, so dont be discouraged by bigger #s at higher frequencies.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

MECA's tough with the fusing. Stinger hi-amp fuses held up the best for me if you can find them. Still would blow 2 80 amp fuses in M3 off 2 Mmats HD4000s or 1 massive D16000. They would hold 2-3 seconds on average

2002 Civic Si

Soundstream VR 931-NBT

DLS UP36i components

DC power 320 amp alt

XS Power - (3) D3400s, (2) D3100s

2 DD 9515's all carbon with superchargers

Audio Control MVC processor

Arc Audio KS300.2

Sub amps - considering 2 T2500bdcp's for MECA M3

What's the lowest size fuse you think I can get away with? Will a smaller fuse result in me getting a lower score?

:spiteful:

Run some solder under a 60amp and call it good. :spiteful:

This guy lol...why not just hide a copper bar there also..... pretty sure that's cheating i don't run fuses never have..thats cheating

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

What's the lowest size fuse you think I can get away with? Will a smaller fuse result in me getting a lower score?

:spiteful:

Run some solder under a 60amp and call it good. :spiteful:

This guy lol...why not just hide a copper bar there also..... pretty sure that's cheating i don't run fuses never have..thats cheating

Im aware. I am not guilty of this, but it is a route some take to Sand Bag a class which we all know is no better then running a lower fuse rating as well..