Well that's because customizing a truck or w/e is something you actually enjoy compared to doing say boring as school work or something that doesn't peak your interest. That's normal, not ADD/ADHD. Like I said, no disrespect at all to anybody but I feel ADD is a bunch of bullshit. You can't stay focused so they give you a bunch of drugs which make you feel like crap. That doesn't really seem smart at all, just money hungry pharmaceutical companies trying to get rich.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had ADD as a kid but is i got older i realized that it has elevated from ADD to AD.............. hey look a quarter

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Well that's because customizing a truck or w/e is something you actually enjoy compared to doing say boring as school work or something that doesn't peak your interest. That's normal, not ADD/ADHD. Like I said, no disrespect at all to anybody but I feel ADD is a bunch of bullshit. You can't stay focused so they give you a bunch of drugs which make you feel like crap. That doesn't really seem smart at all, just money hungry pharmaceutical companies trying to get rich.

When it gets bad enough people can't stand to be around you then it is something real. to each his own. My meds make me feel better and more focused.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Yeah, I've got the ADD and mild OCD. Was diagnosed with it, was on 30mg of adderall a day. I stopped taking that over a year and a half ago when I started looking for jobs, since adderall shows up on some drug tests. I have to force myself to keep on track all the time, or else I'll find 2 hours have passed and I have worked on 3 different things and not gotten shit done on any of them. I should probably get my script renewed though, there are some days it gets really bad and I should be taking something for it.

Yeah, I have attention deficit, wait.... Oooh, something shiny!

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

ADHD FTW RIGHT HERE! lol was diagnosed with that shit loooong ago when I was a kid. Used to take Ritalin Stratera and Conserta, all made me like a damn zombie.

same, and if i didn't take my pills, it usually resulted in me getting suspended from school, because i'd bounce off the walls and they wouldnt be able to control me, so my mom use to keep a bottle at the nurses just incase, and she'd call them and tell them and i'd get paged over the loud speaker-___- fucking gay.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Some people yes that's true. But I used to have a high triple IQ in arts and non verbal communication. I excelled in art,music,construction and as a chef. But I was unable to stay on task or ecell in English,history because of not being able to focus. It was not due to being boring which is a nonexistent term to me cause it's a state of mind. Those subjects were my favorite subjs in school but barely passed. Dose that mean I'm full of crap other than my butt lol. Yes the doc and pharmaceutical people make a killing off of this crap. So they will do whatever to make their money but not everyone is looking for away out. I don't take meds for my problems due to $150 for mental drugs and my heart pills. Can't afford both my heart won't make it without them but I've lived all my life with my mental. Some can do that some who are worse or the brain can't control itself have to have pills.

No ADD here but I'm CDO like a motherfucker (OCD with the letter in the correct order as they should be!). I catch myself doing some weird shit because of it and when I do it drives me crazy. I won't take anything for it because it doesn't effect me in a bad way and I've been living with it since I was a kid so I don't see the need. It does come in handy sometimes though. I can organize stuff like no other and my attention to detail can be insane (sucks for doing bodywork though).

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived