would this be a good spl box?

the box has 22.86 cubes and 220 inches of port tuned to 35 hz. it will be in a 92 full size blazer subs up port up. port will be by back window. never built a spl box and need all input i can get. finalbox2.png

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

Are you going to run all 4subs with that one bre2500.

for now thats what it is running on. i did a 147.3 with this set up

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

• 3 weeks later...

More port area, right now you currently have 9-10" or Pa to Cube. Need between 12-16" on average. So pretty much make the dimensions of the port smaller, as its going to mostly free air the subs, but make it longer to gain more Port area per cubic feet.

Spl mainly revolves around three things; how you designed the system, how efficient the system is, and what amount of power you through at it. You need efficiency in order to put the power to use. I.e. a glass like finish inside the box, 45's placed in proper places, sanded corners, blah blah blah. The less effort the sub has to use to move air a higher score will produce.

Pretty isnt always loud.

for spl?place the port facing to driver´s side or maybe back, and higher tuning for sure, around 40 hz would work better...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/