Electrical for a audioque 2200d

I have a audioque 2200d ran at 1 ohm. My electrical consist of a dc power 300 amp alt, a duralast battery under hood and a xs power d925 next to my amp. My voltage stays above 13.3 but my lights still dim. Do I need more battery's and am I giving my amp the juice it needs to perform at its best?

yes i have the big 3. i was thinking about dropping the xs power d1400 under the hood, would this be a good idea? im kinda skeptical about it because i would have the bigger battery up front, or would i be better off just upgrading my d925?

i have a kinetik hc1800 for my battery up front, it does fine...get a bigger back battery and go with a 1400 up front as well.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

How are your grounds? You seem to be pretty stout, especially for the draw which shouldn't be having such draw. I would either make sure everything is wired correctly, maybe make sure you have the right alternator, or that the battery isn't dead.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

yes i have the big 3. i was thinking about dropping the xs power d1400 under the hood, would this be a good idea? im kinda skeptical about it because i would have the bigger battery up front, or would i be better off just upgrading my d925?

Definitely would help your system. also if you do this it would help to ground your back battery with a 0 wag to the front and also grounding the amp directly to your rear battery. additionally, like teamHt said make sure your connections are all real good. When I first started with car audio I would do the basic crimp when I got really deep into it I started soldering leads and running ground wires directly to the battery which improved my connections a lot and therefore I had less voltage drop.

PS I'm not sure of you did this but if you go to the XS site you can put which car you have and it tells you which is the biggest battery that would fit in your battery tray under the hood.

Edited by RAM5493