$220 Budget for second battery

Give a f... and buy 2 of those http://www.stevemead...ike-a-bad-deal/ one up front one in

the trunk for 180 $!

its gonna be a little more than that with shipping...and i have one of those..they seem to be good especially for the price

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I've alway ran these, Northstar Batteries, its a cell phone tower battery, 6000 amps, 12V,

Its sopposed to be equal to running 6-7 batteries, i cant remember what i did with it.

Back in the day when a good friends mom worked there, I could get a scuffed blem for $20, no joke,

Now the only other person I know to get them from wants $150, but still a great freakin deal. I ran one of these for 3 or 4 years never had any sort of light dimming, or electrical issues. ive got another one in the garage but its the 5,300 amp

653_89e27742597a06673e1b2ddec5bd33a295.jpg

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

purple syrup how much can them northstar batteries run as wattage for x amount of time? 6000 amps seems like alotttt lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Give a f... and buy 2 of those http://www.stevemead...ike-a-bad-deal/ one up front one in

the trunk for 180 $!

its gonna be a little more than that with shipping...and i have one of those..they seem to be good especially for the price

What is the difference with those battery terminals vs normal car batteries

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Battery-and-Power-Cells/XS-Power-D1200-2600-Amp-AGM-Power-Cell-Car-Audio-Battery--Terminal-Hardware/D1200.aspx

Done and done. I know some people want to go a mile to save $20 and have huge hardons for warranty...I can tell you, 20+ XS batteries and none of them have needed to be replaced. 3 years and some of the batteries I sold still run strong.

I wanted to grab that platinum battery, but for the price I'm so happy with the performance of my XS I don't even care, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hehe I can't believe how HUGE Oriely's blew up, they started where I live in SW MO, I know the Oriely's they like good wine, I just noticed yesterday they're main biz office is in now in NY, NY now, big ballin, but the headquarters is still here

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

purple syrup how much can them northstar batteries run as wattage for x amount of time? 6000 amps seems like alotttt lol

All I know is I never had to charge it once, my lights never dimmed and the voltage stayed up,

it was the shit.

Like I said, its equal to running 6-7 batteries, they are crazy. so 6 1000amp batteries.

So how ever long that would last, I heard kinetic is working out a deal with northstar to make them some batts, but you know they will be $500 a piece, i'll stick with the cell tower batts for the low low

XS-power1.jpg

i dont know about the 6000 amp thing it seems way high. But these batteries are good as well as ups batteries or any other storage battery. They are made to actually last ten to fifteen years. The purpose of them is to store power in case of outages in different applications. They are usually very heavy which is good cause its solid lead plates. The one i had i used in my camp trailer and it weighed 100 lbs. They are well worth the money and i think they would be great in a stereo application.

you don't want lead acid batteries, you want AGM, go with xs power, or kinetic, I got my HC1400 for 220 shipped new from sonic.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.