Oh, and don't sweat the subs or anything.

We care about the pride you take in your work, not the brands you use :)

thanks man, i'm really tryin hard with this system... my boss makes fun of me for how anal i'm being...

your running a 5500? what size wire was that from the battery? good job on the install i aint trying to be a dick just kinda nosey lol. I had some mofos bout 3 years ago my first system and they wammed in my bmw. Then i bought my 87 caprice and dropped them in there for a little bit and they were mean. But with that much trunk space any sub coulda wammed. I swear i coulda put about 5 bodies in there with my subs lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

your running a 5500? what size wire was that from the battery? good job on the install i aint trying to be a dick just kinda nosey lol. I had some mofos bout 3 years ago my first system and they wammed in my bmw. Then i bought my 87 caprice and dropped them in there for a little bit and they were mean. But with that much trunk space any sub coulda wammed. I swear i coulda put about 5 bodies in there with my subs lol

It's a "5500" more like 2100-2200 if i'm lucky still slams tho and the power and ground are 4awg (good stuff tho so the wire portion is thicker than most 4 gauge wire)

Added some brackets... despite weighing about 250lbs, it was still sliding around so i made some bracket. they dont look great but they work and they'll be covered anyway

bracket1.jpg

bracket2.jpg

dampmatted the toop of tghe rear deck to lessen the rattle some more

reardecktopdynamat.jpg

Edited by nw1234567

Idk how much it really weight prob a little less than that but it's pretty heavy... two 40 lb woofers prob close to 70 lbs of mdf board and the amp... actually sounds pretty good tho. a lot better sound quality than I expected out of these subs. the sealed box prob helps a bit with the sq but still better than i thought they'd be

Mofo subs are not crap. One of the FEW things that PA makes that is actually of value. They overrate the power needed on the subs but I think they do it to sound better with their amps lol. Why didnt you go ported or did I miss it somewhere in the pics Id like some mofos but I think I am gonna try the SKar ZVX subs when I get to that point on my build. Keep up the progress!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350