Which one should I choose?

2003 Dodge 1500 4x4 5.7 Hemi quadcab shortbox 210,000km $3500

2004 Dodge 2500 4x4 5.7 Hemi qcsb 310,000km $5000

2004 GMC 2500 4x5 6.0 qcsb 238,000km $4500

2003 GMC 1500 4x4 5.3 qcsb 198,000km $8000

2004 GMC 1500 4x4 5.3 qcsb 224,000km $6800

2004 GMC 1500 4x4 5.3 qcsb 210,000km $7500

I'm leaning toward the first truck. It has some damage on one side from a snow bank, but its fixable and significantly cheaper in the end than the rest.. the 5.3's would be nice for fuel efficiency.

Whichever truck wins will be the start of my new system, getting tired of driving my mud/beater truck everywhere lol :)

Here's the damage i'd be looking at fixing on the first truck:

$T2eC16V,!%29cE9s4Ptm-1BP87lB5ZTQ~~48_20.JPG

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Is this truck gonna get a system, or just be a daily driver? Also, what the hell is a Km....this is 'Merica dude:

d5c9be26.jpg

Just messin dude, lol. I'd go with the one with the least miles(km's) on it and best condition.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

That'd be the first 5.3 in the list.. but i'm trying to save a few bucks lol.

And darn right it will get a system, just gonna take a while due to work schedule, and no money if I blow it all on the expensive trucks ;)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

So about 114,000? I'm a GM nuthugger, PLUS I know how most guys drive their 5.7 Hemis, and that alone would stray me from buying one. Not to say that the Ford and GM guys don't beat up on their shit too, but I've seen TOO many Dodge owners drive their Hemis like they were stolen, so I'd personally pass on those. In the end though, it's gonna be YOUR ride and what you're happy with. I'm sure any of those trucks would make a nice daily driver.

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

they are all going to get about the same gas mileage, honestly idk why your even the slightest bit concerned with gas mileage its a big v8 truck your gonna be spending hundreds a month on gas anyway.

but my vote is for the first dodge. but i also agre with him ^ ive seen wayy too many people tear up there dodges id make sure its been taken care of. especially at that price but if it looks good id jump on it.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

5.3's make very good fuel mileage comparred to 5.7 Hemi and 6.0..

Anyways, Hemi is off the list due to incompetance on the part of Dodge. I recently discovered they dont put a bearing race on the front differential of the 1500's that have IFS, so yeah, no IFS dodge for me.

04 1500 GMC 210,000km is top of the list right now but I need to manage to get some time off work to go have a look at it :(

Hammerdown... 1%

New ride acquired :)

2012-07-06194729.jpg

Hammerdown... 1%