•    

96burban

Fernandez Edition Sundown 06 Honda Pilot Build 2 15's NEW: 3-5-13 Knu 0 gauge installed, Alpine mids/highs & amp installed! Pics!

Very nice! That baby should stay good and cool with that setup!

But I'm confused... I thought the Sundown 3500 was yours, for the Burb, and this build had an AP 1300?

Sorry if I just missed that part. Anyway, looks killer, great job!

Very nice! That baby should stay good and cool with that setup!

But I'm confused... I thought the Sundown 3500 was yours, for the Burb, and this build had an AP 1300?

Sorry if I just missed that part. Anyway, looks killer, great job!

Yeah man! Thanks!

Yeah haha it is for the burban. I said I was just using it as an example to show how the system works. He has a MB Quart FX 1000.1.

Wow this is some amazing router work, The box is just bad ass, great work.

Wow this is some amazing router work, The box is just bad ass, great work.

Haha thanks man! Appreciate it! Do u think I should sell prefabs like this??

Damn Josh, tuned out great! I only have a couple pieces of constructive criticism for you. The front piece looks great and I love your designs and ideas! Always so detailed. My only issue with it is this. The right side vinyl looks good, but the left side needs some love. The middle corner is lifted, and some of the edges look like they could be a little tighter. My only other issue is the "H". While it looks good, it looks like it got left out of the LED love. Also I'm not a fan of red. BUT, you know me, you know I'm not bashing, I love your work, just a couple details!

It honestly looks great, and I bet your boy is "happy as a puppy with two peters"! Keep the work coming!