What Android OS do you use?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Android OS? PLEASE VOTE!!! IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE OS's VOTE FOR WHATEVER YOU USE!

• Android 4.1.x (Jelly Bean)
    • Android 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich)
    • Android 3.x.x (Honeycomb)
    • Android 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
    • Android 2.2 (Froyo)
    • Apple iOS

i have ics on my nook

Alrighty, I included a poll for what version you're using, so please vote on it!

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

I need to vote 3 times in the poll... I switch back and forth between 2.3, 4.0, and 4.1 too many damn times lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have iOS 5.1.1 :D lol

You're on of THOSE people lol.. Eventually I'll put one out on iOS, need a phone to use for testing tho lol

voted!!

Thanks!

I need to vote 3 times in the poll... I switch back and forth between 2.3, 4.0, and 4.1 too many damn times lol

Vote for all that you use lol

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

I have iOS 5.1.1 :D lol

You're on of THOSE people lol.. Eventually I'll put one out on iOS, need a phone to use for testing tho lol

Lol hey no judging! It works for me :pardon:

A box calculator would be excellent IMO maybe talk to Torres to ask for some help with that?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

A box calculator would be excellent IMO maybe talk to Torres to ask for some help with that?

I would love to see Torres calc on a mobile platform.

I would think a tone generator would be a good idea. And maybe some sort of reference material. Kinda like a pocket reference book. But geared toward car audio stuff.

Yeahh, I've thought about the tone gen, possibly some white noise and other 0db audio files.

What about like -5 and -10 for setting gains?

i like to set my gains with 0dB tones. yes, you can use -5 or -10, -10dB being the industry standard for CDs, but sometimes you will play a song that wasnt mixed/mastered right and youll be glad you set your gains with a 0dB tone. if you set your gains at -10dB and all of the sudden get a 0dB signal, your amp and speakers arent going to like that much.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived