Mechman Alternators

GET RID OF THE BATTERY LIGHT

I'll sit and wait for the update ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no luck.... I checked pretty much every fuse, I even found why my cigarette plug wasnt working but I can't find the alt problem

Here's the alt installed

ba3df326.jpg

e7253be8.jpg

As you can see all the plugs are correctly installed, I double checked and I have the yellow wire attached to the positive bolt, I double checked it was getting a charge with DMM

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Did they say on the Scion forums if there was a "reset process" that you have to go through?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Did they say on the Scion forums if there was a "reset process" that you have to go through?

no, they said I could take it to pep boys or some place like that with a scanner that can reset the system, the only other way to reset is to unplug the battery for 30mins-an hour iirc because after that my car usually runs a bit different until it sorts its self out.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

That would be the reset process I was talking about. After a certain amount of time with the battery disconnected, yours being 30 minutes to an hour, hook it back up and the entire system goes through a "relearn procedure", checks all system codes for actual malfunctions and all that stuff.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It's worth a shot to take it up there. Just hope they use an actual modis and not just a regular pocket scanner.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg