Never brewed any beer before but I'm partial to seasonal brews. Pumpkin spice beers is my favorite and wouldn't mind trying brewing if I could afford it.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

When time to bottle it up dont move the fermentation tank at all! Or it will get floaters in the beer. All the junk settles to the bottom of the tank so dont shake or move it around. They say to put it in a dark place to let it do its thing so plan to bottle in that spot to keep from stiring it up. And after you bottle it up make sure you use bottle that can handle the preasure. Watter bottles will pop. I use 20oz drpepper bottles on my beers and it did perfect

i will be using a deep freezer with a temperature controller as a fermentation chamber. and will be using pop tob style beer bottles for bottles.

so we started infusing the bourbon with the bacon we will let it sit for 2 - 3 weeks then we will soak either hickory or mesquite chips in it.

but on another note, i don't want to brew my own beer because there is a lack of good beer out there want to brew it cause it fun, and very rewarding.

you win some, you lose some

When time to bottle it up dont move the fermentation tank at all! Or it will get floaters in the beer. All the junk settles to the bottom of the tank so dont shake or move it around. They say to put it in a dark place to let it do its thing so plan to bottle in that spot to keep from stiring it up. And after you bottle it up make sure you use bottle that can handle the preasure. Watter bottles will pop. I use 20oz drpepper bottles on my beers and it did perfect

i will be using a deep freezer with a temperature controller as a fermentation chamber. and will be using pop tob style beer bottles for bottles.

so we started infusing the bourbon with the bacon we will let it sit for 2 - 3 weeks then we will soak either hickory or mesquite chips in it.

but on another note, i don't want to brew my own beer because there is a lack of good beer out there want to brew it cause it fun, and very rewarding.

well whem you take it out the freezer let it settle before you bottle it up. Its alot of fun brewing beer but its not real cheap. But its worth the wait and cost to beable to bottle amd carbonate your owne beer. I used suger to carbonate my beer and then put in the frig for a week. Worked perfect. Got to be carfull not to use to much suger or it will bust the bottles from over presuring it.