Sundown Audio

Amp questions

My uncle gave me a 4 Channel PA amp for my small side project i'm doing and I noticed it has two different RCA's for channels 1/2 and 3/4

Do they make RCA's that would make all 4 into 2? I plan on playing music straight from my Ipod or anything with a 3.5mm aux by using something like this to avoid having to use a stereo.

This is going in a cooler too. Another question.. How would I go as to Ground for the amp inside of the cooler? Since the battery is going to be a 12v batt Would i just hook it up to the neg?

Edited by TygaTony

Not really sure what you mean on the RCA question since the 4 channel amp needs an input for each channel but about grounding to the bat neg is the best ground possible so that would be a good place to ground to

Actually I have heard that grounding to the alt case is a slightly better ground but how many of those do you have in a cooler? Lol

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Alright. Well With the RCA to Aux input I was seeing if there were RCA's that go both channels into 1.

Would it work if i got two of those RCA to Aux Chords for each set of RCA's and then used something like this

883428_sk_lg.jpg

To put both channels together to play them out since i'm not using a HU?

Check to see if ur amp has a 2channel/4channel switch. Usually most of the 4ch have them. If it does just switch it to the 2ch side and all four channels will play. you only have to run one set of rcas to accomplish this.

You ninjad me while I was replying. well if you do what I Said and get those splitters it will work.

Edited by One Way

Alright. Well With the RCA to Aux input I was seeing if there were RCA's that go both channels into 1.

Would it work if i got two of those RCA to Aux Chords for each set of RCA's and then used something like this

883428_sk_lg.jpg

To put both channels together to play them out since i'm not using a HU?

That would work, but if it's a long enough run, it'd be easier to just use a regular aux to RCA converter, then run an RCA cable, and use y-splitters from there.

just use two channels, if the speakers are 4ohms thell see 8ohms, you can use splitters as said aswell, youll need 4, (2x) 2 male 1 female (1x) 2 female 1 male, then the 2 male to aux, each of the two splitters will go into its own set of channels, then the aux will go onto the end of that

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog