ok i have 4 sa12's on a alpine mrx-m240 benched almost 2700 with a fuse rating of 175 amps. i also have a 4 channel treo engineering ssx40.4 amp i think fuse rating of 40 amps. well yesterday i went to my friends house and i was listerning to my system fairly loudly around volume 20 on a alpine headunit and the amp shut off (thinking the volts dropped to 10volts no lie) my gauge was moving so much. well i have a 200 amp alt i dont know what brand got it from my sundown dealer and a kinetic hc1800 battery. well i want this problem fixed asap but i dont know what to do where to even start. grounds, battery(s) i dont know thats why i need your help. oh everything is ran off of 0/1 gauge wire except to the treo 4 channel thats 4 awg wire. everything is fused. so please help thanks

more batterys and put your current battery on a trickle charger

maybe even get a bigger alt than you have now will help

check your ground make sure its metal on metal contact (paint sanded off)

big 3 will help

btw don't let it drop below 12.6v it damages basically you entire electrical system

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

big 3 done?

i hope you're not playing it full tilt while idling

more batterys and put your current battery on a trickle charger

maybe even get a bigger alt than you have now will help

check your ground make sure its metal on metal contact (paint sanded off)

big 3 will help

btw don't let it drop below 12.6v it damages basically you entire electrical system

/thread

I'm gonna hate

big 3 is done yes all with 0/1 gauge wiring idk the exact volts but the amp shut off once so i know its low and thats bad. whats a trickle charger? my gpa has a battery charger that does 10amps and 30 amps i believe if i leave it on 10 amps for awhile will that help? and no full tilt on idle i turn the bass knob off while sitting still and i only drive for 5-20 minutes at a time most of that time isnt full tilt but i do full tilt it sometimes

http://www.napaonlin...5640_0378134498

it is basically a battery charger like this and you would put it on the 2 amp charge at 12v until it is fully charged. the 10 amps will help but not as much as a lower amperage charge

if you can start a battery bank of group 31 batteries example xs3100

make sure you are not using bass boost it can cause distortion and in some cases clipping

depending on the bass knob, not sure if it is a gain or a bass boost knob until you are certain don't crank on it

and be careful with gain too much can cause distortion and/or clipping btw ear tuning is not the greatest idea for it have someone oscope it or have someone use their dd-1

and last but not least like a i said it doesn't hurt to up the alt more

what car is this in

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

its just a rux-knob for my aline mrx-m240 gain isnt up much at all on either amps, 1997 ford ranger super cab 4.0L. i am thinking about getting a xs power battery i have that kinetic hc 1800 can i like combine them two or do i need 2 xs power batteries? more than enough battery is safe correct? i dont know anyone with a oscope or a dd-1 i should buy one huh?