Starting over here. Old build log was getting long and mixed up so I'm starting fresh here. Going to be making some changes this year again. It won't be a fast build log. Taking my sweet time and going to try and act like I know what I'm doing this time around. Or atleast post the pics so it looks like i know, Ha.

Here's the list of equipment I know will be in the car and I have already.

DC Power 270XP

XS D3400 up front

XS D2400 in back

Pioneer 80prs HU for processing

Hertz Mille ML280 tweets

Two sets of Hertz High Energy XL mids

SMD VU-DIN

SMD volt meter when ever they become available

And that is all I know for sure. Plan to do a complete center console as well. Looking to put 3-5k of power to subs and a matching brand 4channel. Throwing around idea of 4 10s in a 4th order, 2 12s in a 6th order, two 15s ported, or a tunnel of something and hope for the best. Looking into Ascendant Audio, Fi, or DC I think but no clue. Don't care about the nuthuggers, just saying that's what I've looked into so far and will probably come down to. This will be a slow build. Like winter time before finishing if I'm lucky. But I'll be working on stuff from now til forever. Should be fun and make me hate myself so looking forward to it. :) only pic for now

IMAG0964.jpg

IMAG0966.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Nothing much. Got both panels pretty much ready to fab into the doors. Going to pick up a pair of door panels this week to get started. Thanks to Ray and his vid I finally wrapped my first piece with vinyl all alone today. Lol. Here's just a proof of concept I guess. Inserts will be black, the door will be grey though, just had tan laying around.

IMAG0967.jpg

IMAG0971.jpg

IMAG0972.jpg

Thinking about doing some work. Just got back from the junkyard with some new door panels to cut up. Might start tonight. Got tomorrow off and have plenty of red bull for a day. Still thinking about how I'm doing the doors for sure but I'll make some progress by tomorrow.

IMAG0976.jpg

IMAG0978.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

And it's officially too damn hot.

IMAG0980.jpg

Will start tomorrow. Started to prep one door. Got the arm rest off. Sucks melting the plastic rivets

IMAG0983.jpg

And here's the plan with the lights

IMAG0981.jpg

IMAG0982.jpg

All you get is a teaser pic for now. And god damn this 100 degree weather needs to piss off

IMAG1002.jpg

I was 50% done fiberglassing them and I test fit it and that went about as good as a midget getting on a roller coaster. Had to cut the baffle out and mount it higher to get the clearance I needed. Ugly has hell right now but I got most of the fiberglass on. After some filler tomorrow I'll get a pic or two.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Still hot out... Time for my second shower.

IMAG1003.jpg

IMAG1004.jpg

Got the one almost done. After playing around with some vinyl I think I can get it wrapped in one go, except for the door handle inset part. So I'm molding a piece that will clip in after it's vinyled to give it a nice look and clean line.

IMAG1007.jpg

IMAG1006.jpg

And here you can see that I'm extremely far on the drivers door. Lol. I'll get started on it sometime this week.

IMAG1008.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

• 4 weeks later...

Well. Between vacation, 110 degree beat for the past two months, being sick for a week straight, and work I haven't done much. Finally go some time today and started to get the drivers door underway.

IMAG1071.jpg

IMAG1073.jpg

IMAG1072.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150