2012 Ford Edge SQ build 3-25-14 Sub Box done SBN 2014 pics!

2013-02-04_18-15-46_235_zpsfed8c11b.jpg

battery is wrapped !! i think it looks good ... now i just need to figure out what to do with that damn intake pipe!

Very Clean ...

Did you get a chance to hear Ray's Excape ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Looks great man.. Love the idea of the under hood light.. Where did you get the LEDs from?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

• 7 months later...

Hi i was just curious as to what you type of filler primer you used. I ask because i only have experience with rustoleum rattle can and its adhesion to plastic i find to be sub par. Also couldnt you have just done like some sems vinyl/plastic die and skipped the primer?

Following this one for sure!! I've always loved the Edge, and can't wait to see how it turns out :)

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

• 4 weeks later...

now that world finals is over this build will finally be going somewhere first things first is that i have coming another batch of 90 sqft of second skin on the way :-) this build will be going as quick as possible will be finished for freeze fest!

keep looking for updates!

Archived