What will be the ohm load if you wire 4 2ohm subs in parallel or series. I am looking into getting some vvx 10s from a buddy and wondering will the SK-1500(I know i am seriously underpowering them)I have will be stable with that load.

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

for 4 subwoofer with dual 2ohm you will get either a 1 ohm load or a 4ohm load, it will be better to wire it to get a 1 ohm load from the SK 1500 and yes this will be under power you will only give the subs about 400watts each when rms is 600watts per sub, you probably better off getting 2 dual 4ohms and wire it doen to 1 ohm on a sk 1500, i think that will be a prefect match

for 4 subwoofer with dual 2ohm you will get either a 1 ohm load or a 4ohm load, it will be better to wire it to get a 1 ohm load from the SK 1500 and yes this will be under power you will only give the subs about 400watts each when rms is 600watts per sub, you probably better off getting 2 dual 4ohms and wire it doen to 1 ohm on a sk 1500, i think that will be a prefect match

I know, but a buddy of mine is selling 4 10s for a really good price. I will upgrade the amp as soon as I have the money too

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

The guy is including the box for 4 subs

I'm going to take "very" good care of them. I just bought the amp a month ago. lol so i am looking at something a bit more powerful now.

the subs more likley to poof on under powering than over powering, why dont you run 3 of these vvx and run it on 1.5ohm then run 4 when you upgrade your amp, you can still buy the 4

I don't think Under powering is going to harm anything as long as it's a clean signal. If under powering was harmful then running my subs at half volume would burn them up. It's when people run an underpowered amp and use the gain knob to compensate and start clipping that you have problems. 400 to each with 4 is going to be pretty much the same as two with twice the power. Since double cone area OR double power equals twice the output in theory. I