Sundown Audio

spare amp to run my computer sub?

ncc74656

I have a kicker zx400.1 to my computer power supply. You need to jump the green wire to a black or just connect it together to get the power supply to turn on. The green and black should be on the 20 or 24 pin harness and for the amp the 4 pin molex run the yellow wire to battery or constant and black to ground and jump a wire from the yellow to remote to turn it on. I'm running my amp with gains all the way down and my walls are shaking

Edited by Kingcuong5o4

• 8 years later...
By their very nature,Mcv Floorstanding Speakers become a noticeable part of any room. For this reason, Jamo floorstanding speakers are designed to add to any rooms’ decor, rather than take away from it. Honoring Scandinavian design roots, and focused on the modern minimalist lifestyle, these tower speakers accompany contemporary style with amazing sound. Jamo floorstanding speakers can be used alone to create the perfect stereo listening system or, by adding additional Jamo speakers, can become part of a home theater system that looks as good as it sounds.
Edited by Amir