Dunno if you guys have seen it or not, but she entered a contest, i dunno exactly what she wins, but it would be another contest under his belt he can say one of his Tatts has won

link is here

http://www.wcol.com/cc-common/contests/photo_contest.php?image_id=279550&id=190129

if you guys dont mind, please try to spread it around if you can.

Thanks!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Dunno if you guys have seen it or not, but she entered a contest, i dunno exactly what she wins, but it would be another contest under his belt he can say one of his Tatts has won

link is here

http://www.wcol.com/...79550&id=190129

if you guys dont mind, please try to spread it around if you can.

Thanks!

Liked. guessing thats how you vote? lol

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I really dont know, on her PC she actually had a voting thing of 1 through 10, but I cant access it, and no one else I know can either.. shrug LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

GF says the voting closes at 6, and reopens the next day, kinda lame, but I guess thats how it is LOL

Team DC Audio

i'll vote tomorrow, c-bus ftw ;P

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I guess the voting is open now, dunno why it wasnt the day i posted it, any help would be appreciated !

thanks again guys

Team DC Audio

Thanks!

Team DC Audio

He ain't that good ;)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)