THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Badass camp wish california would ease up on the liberalness about 3% for the day and get a camp here.

But seriously kids and guns couldnt be more dangerous in my opinion, read about a gunshow once where an 11-year old boy fired a full auto mac 11 and the recoil made his arm bend at the elbow and the continuous shooting pushed the gun all the way and he shot himself in the head right in front of his father, too sad for words almost

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

while unfortunate why on earth would you hand an 11 year old boy a fully loaded mac11 and let him shoot it unsupported. give him one or two rounds. and let him see the recoil first. I dont even fully load anything I own the first time I pull the trigger on it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

THIS IS GREAT (the OP i mean, not the 11 year old, thats a tragedy that could and should have been prevented)

N8, i fully load MOST of my guns when i shoot them for the first time, but thats because they only hold 2 rounds, almost all my guns are 12ga O/Us.

Edited by siucsaluki11

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

THIS IS GREAT (the OP i mean, not the 11 year old, thats a tragedy that could and should have been prevented)

N8, i fully load MOST of my guns when i shoot them for the first time, but thats because they only hold 2 rounds, almost all my guns are 12ga O/Us.

i dont own anything that holds under 10 rounds. well my 22 has a 5 round mag....

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

while unfortunate why on earth would you hand an 11 year old boy a fully loaded mac11 and let him shoot it unsupported. give him one or two rounds. and let him see the recoil first. I dont even fully load anything I own the first time I pull the trigger on it.

Exactly, its things like this that make me assume when I have kids that they will basically never be allowed near guns beyond GTA or something

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

or you could teach them the proper method of handling firearms and teach them to respect the firearm and that its not a toy. teaching them that guns are bad is not the answer.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Be careful, it sounded like it only took this guy 3 round to shoot himself

Skip to :30 seconds

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

I missed Alan.