• 2 weeks later...

lol oh ya well my security system for my "system" was a screwdriver... lol no system no problems

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest Brett32324

wuts the differance between a cheap alarm system and a top of the line security system. dont they all  just beep wen sum fool trys to jack ur shit. n if u dont hear it then ur screwed basically right. they can bust ur shit out n take it n run. please explain to me. lol

top of the line is louder... with multiple sirens/batteries ect ect so they dont just cut a wire and their done... top of the line will disable the engine so at least your vehicle wont move

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest Brett32324

IF u just want something with a siren i have a couple of "protekt" alarms for $50 + shipping. they have a shock sensor,led,siren,2 remotes and ignition kill..THATS IT! i know u can add keyless to them.

damn. how much would shipping be to michigan. and are they easy to install?. after i get my new subs ill buy. lol

Guest MegaloManiac

wuts the differance between a cheap alarm system and a top of the line security system. dont they all  just beep wen sum fool trys to jack ur shit. n if u dont hear it then ur screwed basically right. they can bust ur shit out n take it n run. please explain to me. lol

a top of the line security system is more reliable, it wont go off at random times for no reason, its relatively louder, over all Quailty= price