Radio install help!!!! Please ASAP

I started puto in my radio using the scosche wiring harness worked fine for the test run then my Tahoe started going nuts and won't turn on now or anything...no lights no nothing just a coupe clicks and crackles any idea what might be going on? I've put in radios for years and have never had a problem like this. :( I need some help bad I tried disconnecting the positive and negative and no change the neg cable was getting hot though

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead battery...??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Sounds weird, I've never heard of anything like it.

I was going to say fuse at first, but that wouldn't be affecting all the other operations of the car.

Have you checked the battery to make sure that isn't the problem?

EDIT: ninja'd :ninja:

Edited by mttornquist

I just replaced the battery a few days ago and had been driving around fine an even turned it in to move it into the garage

I unplugged the kenwood deck and plugged the factory radio in an still nothing

I can get you a pic of the install but nothing is installed pulled everything out and put it back the way it was and nothin

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets