lookin to see if anyone has any box ideas for a single cab f150

`63 inches long

9 inches at the bottom

4-5 inches at the top

25-30 inches tall

about 60 inches long at the top of the box

got 2 kicker compvx 12 dual 2 ohm 750 rms 1500 peak

got a concept cd-2410 amp to power them

it can fit 0 gauge wire into the power ports and what not, was wondering if any of yall had a box idea or somethin or if yall could deisign somethin it would be greatly appreiciated more then you know, ill help out and supply as much information as yall need whatever yall need.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I had a 00 single cab silverado that i sold with my box. 55 wide, 15 tall, 10 bottom 6 top. Total of 3 cu for 2 12s and had to use 3 3in aeros ports tuned to 35 htz. Had 2 fi bl 12s on 2200 watts did a 145.3 at 41 htz. Aeros is you friend when it comes to limited space like i had. Hope this helps.

anyone else got anything for this kind of box? id really appreiciate it, thanks

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

bump~

I have an 04 f150 for 2 sa8v.2's....box is not finished but it 36length 11bottom 5top 14high...........it has a 4in aeroport firing to the passenger side......I'm also 5 10 so I'm able to drive comfortably with this box.............

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74