2010 dodge charger with a equalizer installed

i've been eyeing that eq.

i used to have a kenwood 5 band that was AMAZING. It seemed to make up for my loss of voltage through the electrical system.

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

i've been eyeing that eq.

i used to have a kenwood 5 band that was AMAZING. It seemed to make up for my loss of voltage through the electrical system.

ya right now all i have is the sub hooked up to it and it does a great job of making up that stock electrical system that i have in the charger, just trying to get some more cash and im going to start on the big 3 and get a new battery. This weekend i will be installing that T1000-4ad and i will let you know it sounds.

Looks like it belongs there man, nice job. The part its mounted in looks rounded also, so getting it flush without a custom trim piece would be impossible.

ya im trying to figure out a way that i can maybe fiberglass it into there somehow but there is more things in the way behind the eq so it will just creat more problems but ill have to figure something out.