SMD CC-1 broken?? HELP!!!

I was going to ask this last night but my crappy internet quit working. Keep in mind i am grasping at straws at this point.

1. Are the speakers un-hooked?

2. Is there a infrasonic/subsoninc filter on the h/u or is there an e.q. between the amp and h/u

3. H/U bass boost or signal processing of any kind on the h/u or amp (i.e clarion has "mb-ex and beq and loudness) Al three could possibly cause problems)

Like i said grasping at straws, If you can unhook it and still get signal to the amp go for it. Or if it's an in-line gain knob try to by-pass it. I'm running out of ideas, Thing is it's probably some small thing you are missing(no offence) or there is something wrong with the thing. I'm going to try to google your issue to see if anyone else has had this issue, For some reason I remember this coming up before.

HU is at 26 undistorted. 27 is where it clips. the amp gain is under half way. totally distortion free! gotta love the DD-1!! Um, but ya you don't think the CC-1 is broken right? I honestly think my subsonic filter on the amp is shot. But ya man, i'd REALLY APPRECIATE IT if you could help me duck. thanks bro!

I noticed you said you put volume at 0 then bring it up till you get signal, but just now you said volume is at 26 (unclipped). So where are you turning volume down at?

If you watch this, When Steve is setting high-pass he has a down arrow on the cc-1 but he turns the filter up. You said you tried that so i don't know. Go to 5:30 in the video to see what i mean.

Maybe you should e-mail damore at this point unless someone smarter than me has another idea.

High pass and infrasonic are the same procedure

Edited by strangeduck