UPS, Creeper or just superb service?

How have you guys become what you could call "friends" with your drivers ? I have never had any packages lost and have used usps, fed ex & ups never anything heavy though. I dont get packages allot so i cant rememebr if its the same guy or not

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

My UPS driver is kool as hell. He's been the same UPS driver for the past 8 years if not longer. He used to leave my packages hid under the car port. But now if I know I'm getting something... and sometimes when I don't he'll just bring it to my job for me. I even have his cell number in case I need to hit him up. UPS > FedEx all day.

Hell I remember one day I got in a PC screen in a couple years back and I took it out the box a couple hours after receiving it. Noticed the bottom corner was cracked, so I called the UPS guy (Megal), he got it taken care of no questions asked. The friend thing just kinda happens when you see the same guy 3-7 times a week bringing you packages or taking them for you.

Edit: Once I was tuning my system (the one in my sig) at the house and he came by to drop me off something. I asked him if he wanted to hear the system, he sat in the passenger seat and I cranked it up to 3/4 tilt. He told me he felt violated LOL.

Edited by SojiaRaggs9000

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I'd take it as superb service. I've never had ups put anything in my door but it sounds like he's just being nice and putting your stuff somewhere safe from the elements and possible thieves.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I encounter people EVERY day that leave their doors open and houses unlocked because the crime rates are virtually non existent in some places

that's pretty much how it is at my place, we go as far to leave keys inside our cars as long as their behind our fence, which doesn't get locked either, we've only recently started to lock or doors but that's because a friends brother just got out of jail and we don't trust the dude and his friends.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I dont know and if he did he seems cool enough to do that but it wouldnt fly like that over here these people are far to shady things are always seeming to fall off the back of the truck over here. Also at My last place in the fenced condos one of my neighbors complained about never getting there package the drivers would not come in they would drop the packages at the recepetion desk towards the end.

How have you guys become what you could call "friends" with your drivers ? I have never had any packages lost and have used usps, fed ex & ups never anything heavy though. I dont get packages allot so i cant rememebr if its the same guy or not

I'm friends with mine, we get 3-4 packages a week here, and even when we're not here the UPS guy will make sure he leaves treats for us to give to the dogs.

My UPS driver is kool as hell. He's been the same UPS driver for the past 8 years if not longer. He used to leave my packages hid under the car port. But now if I know I'm getting something... and sometimes when I don't he'll just bring it to my job for me. I even have his cell number in case I need to hit him up. UPS > FedEx all day.

Hell I remember one day I got in a PC screen in a couple years back and I took it out the box a couple hours after receiving it. Noticed the bottom corner was cracked, so I called the UPS guy (Megal), he got it taken care of no questions asked. The friend thing just kinda happens when you see the same guy 3-7 times a week bringing you packages or taking them for you.

As for the UPS > FedEx all day thing, i agree completely, seems as though some companys are just crappy all the way through, like autozone seems to be much friendlier and nicer than carquest, etc.

and i had the same problem with a laptop, he took it right back, he said the box looked damaged so he wanted us to check it and make sure it was ok before he even left.

1997 Ford Ranger

2 - Rockford Fosgate P3 600w 12s

1 - Soundstream Rubicon 1.1000d

Pioneer Mids/highs

Blacked out tail lights (removable, done with 20% static cling tint)

We have had the same UPS guy deliever to us for over 14 years, mostly comes on a daily basis (due to my dads business) and he always puts packages in our garage, and in our house.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

My dad works for UPS, we know our UPS driver well, if our garage is open, he'll put it by the door in the garage and knock. Or he'll put it inside the screen door by the front door. I'm sure he wasn't up to anything, just putting it inside because he knew what was in the package, or at least known it was valuable.

Well, I feel better reading all these good things about UPS. Like i said before, they have been here a couple dozen times this year and have never had a problem. I'm going to have to meet this guy and thank him for the great work. Maybe I should buy something for him, and have it shipped ups and hand it to him when he gets here, lol. What the heck would a ups guy want anyway?