Sundown Audio

what amp should i use on 4- power acoustik mofo 15's

When I list off equipment I have installed in my vehicle, I know exactly what I'm talking about, down to model numbers. It wasn't so much calling you out, but trying to get you to clarify if you had the alt currently installed or not.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i see... im just tired of being called an idiot. i have said i'm new to this over and over but everyone still seems to think i should know everything right off the bat. well thats why i'm on here to try and get advice and ask questions about the stuff i dont understand yet. sorry for getting a little shitty i'm just about ready to stop using this forum and find one that people are a little more understanding and friendly. it's like if you dont have a 30,000 watt system your a nobody on here.

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

Also, did you mention which batteries you were running?

there just some cheap 800cca interstate batteries. want to upgrade them but dont have the cash at a moment

rd d9

ok i see... im just tired of being called an idiot. i have said i'm new to this over and over but everyone still seems to think i should know everything right off the bat. well thats why i'm on here to try and get advice and ask questions about the stuff i dont understand yet. sorry for getting a little shitty i'm just about ready to stop using this forum and find one that people are a little more understanding and friendly. it's like if you dont have a 30,000 watt system your a nobody on here.

no one is calling you an idiot. what the fuck are you talking about? everyone in this thread has been helpful to you.

Edited by Kranny

amp is 1700 at 2 ohms. so thats 3400 to 4 woofers at 4 ohms strapped.

so that means i would be spending $300 for 900 watts more. do you think it would be worth it or a waste of money?

rd d9

Also, the reason I brought up the batteries was because of this:

Please do NOT run a lead acid battery in the interior of a vehicle. They vent deadly gas and fumes, and are not safe in the cabin of a vehicle. I don't want you dead because of a little toxic gas.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

amp is 1700 at 2 ohms. so thats 3400 to 4 woofers at 4 ohms strapped.

so that means i would be spending $300 for 900 watts more. do you think it would be worth it or a waste of money?

well you could sell your current amp for X money, and put it towards a new amp. those really are your only two options.