Sundown Audio

what amp should i use on 4- power acoustik mofo 15's

ok i see... im just tired of being called an idiot. i have said i'm new to this over and over but everyone still seems to think i should know everything right off the bat. well thats why i'm on here to try and get advice and ask questions about the stuff i dont understand yet. sorry for getting a little shitty i'm just about ready to stop using this forum and find one that people are a little more understanding and friendly. it's like if you dont have a 30,000 watt system your a nobody on here.

no one is calling you an idiot. what the fuck are you talking about? everyone in this thread has been helpful to you.

this is one of the first times i've actually got help. besides that it just seems like everyone is trying to get me to do a giant build and do things i could never afford. you have been on most of my posts and your one of the few that have been extremely helpful and i thank you for that

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the reason I brought up the batteries was because of this:

Please do NOT run a lead acid battery in the interior of a vehicle. They vent deadly gas and fumes, and are not safe in the cabin of a vehicle. I don't want you dead because of a little toxic gas.

no shit i did not know that. thanks for the fyi. is there any decently cheap batteries i could use in the cabin? the reason i got the ones i did was because they where only $45 each new and that's my kinda price! lol

rd d9

Please do NOT run a lead acid battery in the interior of a vehicle. They vent deadly gas and fumes, and are not safe in the cabin of a vehicle. I don't want you dead because of a little toxic gas.

no shit i did not know that. thanks for the fyi. is there any decently cheap batteries i could use in the cabin? the reason i got the ones i did was because they where only $45 each new and that's my kinda price! lol

Agm batteries are best. But can be expensive. Some like XS, Batcap, stinger, and shuriken. Or however you spell it.

Edited by vettedude102

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

ok i see... im just tired of being called an idiot. i have said i'm new to this over and over but everyone still seems to think i should know everything right off the bat. well thats why i'm on here to try and get advice and ask questions about the stuff i dont understand yet. sorry for getting a little shitty i'm just about ready to stop using this forum and find one that people are a little more understanding and friendly. it's like if you dont have a 30,000 watt system your a nobody on here.

no one is calling you an idiot. what the fuck are you talking about? everyone in this thread has been helpful to you.

this is one of the first times i've actually got help. besides that it just seems like everyone is trying to get me to do a giant build and do things i could never afford. you have been on most of my posts and your one of the few that have been extremely helpful and i thank you for that

i looked over every post in this thread and none of them were "dickish". they were all helpful in one way or another.

you have 4 1000w subs. you need to spend good money to get an amp to power them. i dont see how thats a giant build.

you can do car quest ngt (i think?) batteries. or i think everstart (maybe superstart?) has their own agm battery now. i dont remember the brand, but its something that walmart/auto zone carries

SuperStart makes an AGM Kranny, you're right. I don't know how much they are, but I've seen them at O'Reillys. Also there are the Die Hard Group 31s from....Sears? 3 year warranty?

Die Hard:

http://m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=02850131000P

SuperStart Group 34:

Search_battery_C0423_1415416_2551&redirectkeyword=battery&pt=C0423&ppt=C0005

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i looked over every post in this thread and none of them were "dickish". they were all helpful in one way or another.

you have 4 1000w subs. you need to spend good money to get an amp to power them. i dont see how thats a giant build.

not a big deal. i guess i'm just taking people the wrong way.

rd d9

thanks guys i'm gonna do some research on some agm batts and how big or how many would be good?

Read my modified post. There are 2 links in there. Group 31s are always the suggested batteries but group 34s pack a hell of a punch too.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.