DC Sound Lab

Rusty better hit the gym if he plans on making these big ass amps, he looks tiny in the vid

Was thinking the same thing haha. Looked like he was near death.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

i would like to use dc but i got 2x 2ohms subs so i need 2 ohms load unless the dc can work at .5load daily?????

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

9k- 9000w amplifier can be run up to 18v.

10k- 10000w amplifier can ONLY be run on a 12v system. Not sure the exact ceiling for voltage, but if it like the 12k then I am going to say 15.9v. Rusty will have to confirm this though.

i would like to use dc but i got 2x 2ohms subs so i need 2 ohms load unless the dc can work at .5load daily?????

Get yourself one hell of an electrical system to back it up.

so with a nice electrical system it can run at .5 easily??? cuz if is like that I'm in

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

so with a nice electrical system it can run at .5 easily??? cuz if is like that I'm in

Yes these DC audio amps can be ran at .5 ohms daily. Maybe lower im not sure. But a strong electrical system is A.MUST.

Edited by MIKE-2U

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

I would do it myself, but I am OCD when it comes to my electrical. I cannot stand voltage drop and make sure that I have more than enough battery power to back up whatever I want to do. Running an amp below 1 ohm puts alot more strain on your electrical system.

disclaimer:

ALSO, this is the most important part. YOU WILL NOT have warranty for issues caused by running below 1 ohm. If you fry the board due to anything stemming from being wired below 1 ohm, that repair bill is on you. I just want to make sure that is perfectly clear before anyone does this.

I run my amps at .5ohm and if something happens to them, I wont be calling to Rusty crying expecting him to fix them. I take responsibility for myself and my decision to run below 1 ohm.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

pm on the way.

strong electrical for a 10k, is like...4 alts, and a rediculous amount of batteries. lol

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt