Sonic Electronix

so i have never measured my system before,

but i would to ACTUALLY know how loud it is.

i looked the termlab set and it was $650....

that kind of money i don't have.

i have an app on my phone that measured dB's but idk how accurate that thing is.

is there any alternatives to measuring my numbers? (like a sound meter off of Amazon?)

so i have never measured my system before,

but i would to ACTUALLY know how loud it is.

i looked the termlab set and it was $650....

that kind of money i don't have.

i have an app on my phone that measured dB's but idk how accurate that thing is.

is there any alternatives to measuring my numbers? (like a sound meter off of Amazon?)

termlabs are the most accurate..hence the price..

look for a used termlab in the forsale section...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

termlab is the only thing ill ever use, anything else varys, the Audio control can be 1-10db off, any app is not gunna be even close, the only other thing that is even up there with the TL is a spl lab meter (i think?) which can be had for cheaper, seeing as its hand held, i know a teammate of mine has one

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

like jman said, a spl lab meter is the closest thing, we saw at a show a system do a 148.8 on the spl lab meter, and do a 148.8 on the termlab.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

as soon as i can get a chance to get on a termlab i cant post a comparison score between the ac-190, ac-170 and termlab. ive been metered on both the ac-190 and ac-170 already. gotta get retested on the ac-190 though think i was having some weird voltage issues that day ( tensioner pulley going bad )

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Stop telling him lies! I have a free app on my android that told me my pair of 8's were doing a 160.xx at the headrest! that's obviously true :) and almost as accurate as my Ear-o-meter!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

the subject isn´t about what meter is the most accurated lol, OP that app is bullshit, there´s no way you´ll know exactly how loud your system is until you meter it on a real sensor :)

P.S: Audiocontrol SENSOR is also only 0.1 dbs off the termlab :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/