Well just got offered a new job.

So i was just bullshiting with a couple people as usually, then the guy who remodeled my house in 2008 ask me to work for him. He said, he has seen i have very good work skills, and talk to the customers, and can be on time everyday. He told me i could started when ever i liked, and it will be a starting 10 bucks a hour. I think im going to take it, because he said i will usually get a 49+ hours a week. Which is better than the 33 hrs, and 7,25 or somthing a hour now. Id be doing ceramic tile working in wealthy homes. You guys thing its a good offer?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I'd take that in a heartbeat! Wish you the best!

Vehicle: 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5Front Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsRear Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsSubs: 2 12" Obsidian V2 w/ Upgraded Black Aluminum SPL coilsBox: 5.94 Cubic Foot Tuned to 34 HZSub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1

Mids/Highs Amp: Rockford Fosgate 120.2

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X396Electrical: Single Run of American Bass 1/0, Single Run of American Bass 8 Gauge, Big 3 Upgrade

Build Loghttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161818-1999-toyota-4runner-sr5/

sounds like a great offer to me, working 50 hours a week gets tiring week after week, but it's worth it.

Edited by cjN

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

i dont know yet, we were just bullshitting, and he asked me if i know someone thats a hard worker, and everyone just kept pointing at me. So i said i am, hes like ill start you tomorrow, i told him one aug comes ill go for it, because i have 49hrs right now at work and we go to a new schedule. Which im right out of High School this would be a good start working with a new skill trait.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

id be all over it. thats a 30 percent pay increase and more hours. Do you pay taxes or udner the table on that too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This is a great opportunity for you. Print up business cards with your name, number, and an email address on them and

give them to every homeowner you do work for. In a year or two you might be able to be charging $60 an hour and be

booked a month or two out. If you're looking for advice, I'd tell you to learn to do as much other stuff as you can, because

you'll be more diversified in your skills, making you more valuable, thus helping to ensure that you're working full time,

for yourself, within a few years. I know a handyman/home remodler who works as many hours as he wants to each week,

charges what he wants, is booked months in advance, who even turns down jobs because he's so well regarded.

That could be you in a few years. Congratulations and good luck!

no, ill pay taxes just like i do now, but i think its a better opportunity since ill be learning a skill trait.

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,