Well just got offered a new job.

So well i took the job offer, he wanted me to start off the day i posted this, but i asked him see if i can start after my current schedule is done, which is aug 5, so he agreed. As of aug 6, i will be started the first day of work with him. Now i just get to go tool shopping :D, since i cant use my dads tools at the house. I get to go spend money for new ones. He told me i would need the basic tools for starting, such as pliers, screw drivers, hammer, tape measure. So was where should i look for a decent set of tools to look at. No mac tools, snap on, etc cant afford those. I was thinking maybe craftsmen at sears, or going to home depot and seeing whats on sale, since i know ill break something.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Just like everyone said so far, think it's a good opportunity. I mean 10 an hour straight outta hs? That's good. And learning a trait like you say. Two good positives.

As far as tools, could check your local hardware store like Ace or whatnot. Sometimes they're cheaper with the same brands. If not, I'd try Lowe's or Home Depot.

If you want name brand stuff, gonna cost a little more but also it's about what you know you can't break. Haven't seen many break a tape measure or screwdrivers or whatnot. So as long as your comfy with the handle to twist and all, honestly wouldn't say the brand matters all that much.

Sheena = pedobear

I mean, im always using snap on, maco tools at the shop, and the house. So i hardly ever have a tool break on me. But I always like to think in consideration, what if i leave a tool behind on the jobsite, i dont want to be out a 15 dollar screw driver or more. Im just thinking about going to drive around and price things before i buy. My dad just told me to go to harbort freight and buy the cheap shit, incase i lose or it or break it, they replace it lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

nothing wrong with craftsman stuff. if it breaks you take it back and get a new one;.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dude sounds like the deal gain some skills and u wont be at 10/hr long how i started as an electricial i make 26/hr now as specialized technician hard work is a good way to stay health also

how i sound wit my windows down

• 2 weeks later...

Well today was my first day at work. Everyone was surprised i came with proper tools and everything. Couple of the people asked me since i had nice things if i was rich. I laughed hard, and i was like no, i payed for all of my things with hard work and effort. I currently have more tools than couple of them on the first day. Man it was it hell, from 7 am to 4pm all i was doing was ripping out old tile, redoing a 1500sq ft of tile. None stop of hammering, and man i never used a hammer as much as i did today, right and left arm are numb from it. House i was working in was 4 stories, and had a elevator. They already built a 30k bar for them outside. Man this work is so much better than a grocery store. I do get covered on insurance for work and stuff like that.

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,