The other day I broke my mouse on accident. Still works just can't use the scroll wheel. I did take it apart to see if it was fixable, and it's not. Also my keyboard seems to be messin up. A few keys get stuck from time to time for no damn reason. I have never spilled anything on it, so the keys should work fine. So I'm in the market soon for a new keyboard and mouse. I don't want to spend too much on either, just curious to see what ya'll are using. Gaming keyboards are a possible. I really don't want to spend more than say $50 for the keyboard, the mouse I'll probably get at walmart for real cheap.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Whatever you do stay away from Razer. They have quality issues with all their products. Look into other brands such as Mionix, Ducky, Das, Deck, for keyboards. Mechanical keyboards are great for games and typing depending on what mx cherry color switch you get.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Logitech has some good gear.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice-keyboard-combos

Personally though if you can afford to invest in something better to last a much longer time then i would go steelseries.

http://steelseries.com/home

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Logitech has some good gear.

http://www.logitech....keyboard-combos

Personally though if you can afford to invest in something better to last a much longer time then i would go steelseries.

http://steelseries.com/home

^ This, I have the steelseries 6GV2 keyboard and the sensei mouse, and they are amazing to use! I have been through a full logitech set and a razor set and neither have come close to the steelseries products with quality and performance.

But also as stated it costs to get quality, I did not cheap out on my razor or logitech sets either, they just did not perform as needed. I do how ever love logitechs wireless mice and keyboards, got a set for media usage.

Mechanical keyboards FTMFW!

Whatever you do stay away from Razer. They have quality issues with all their products. Look into other brands such as Mionix, Ducky, Das, Deck, for keyboards. Mechanical keyboards are great for games and typing depending on what mx cherry color switch you get.

i have never had any issues with Razer products. i have had the same mouse for goin on 3 years . its even made it through almost deployments and is still going strong. i am not saying that razer is the best gaming hardware company out there but i do not think their product are all that bad. and you can get refurbished ones (just like i bought) for a decent price in the link i posted

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

i have never had any issues with Razer products. i have had the same mouse for goin on 3 years . its even made it through almost deployments and is still going strong. i am not saying that razer is the best gaming hardware company out there but i do not think their product are all that bad. and you can get refurbished ones (just like i bought) for a decent price in the link i posted

I clicked on your link...everything on that page sold out lol

Everything I've ever had that was razor has broken, right now I just run a plain jane microsoft mouse and keyboard. I've been using them for gaming for years, and I think its the 3rd mouse I've ever bought in 8 years? I always get the same 10$ model too. lol

How do you guys game with the same keyboard and mouse for htat long? Its usually hte mouse or keyboards fualt Im sucking and it goes for a ride.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.