Sonic Electronix

You can try PSI (fixmyspeaker.com) or if you have any experience with reconing you could attempt to do it yourself using parts from practically any company that offers recones that just may fit your woofer (i.e. DC, Sundown...etc).

i need to refraze myself i need a RE-FOAM!! not a re-cone my foam is all fucked up and cracked and i can find any who has a big enough refoam for these be sides the W7 yettttt idk if that weird surround could work out with my sub

Your pretty much fucked. You won't be able to repair the surround and have it last like it would if you just reconed the woofers. I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear but that is going to be the best possible route for long term use.

I seriously repaired my surround with gorilla glue and it never came back apart, we are talking years

as of now i have liquid weld drying on it hoping it will work....on my other on i had to liquid weld the surround and cone back together

2007 JEEP COMPASSDC LEVEL 4 18"AUDIOQUE AQ 2000.1ELEMENTAL DESIGN NINE.4

:bow28:

a recone kit from TC is $600? thts crazy

no for 2 of them it not just a drop in it basically you tak you magnet off and put it on the new "recone"

If it's a titanium won't a TC sounds drop in basket fit? I know some of them are exactly the same....

that what i was thinkin just buy the basket soft part and use the magnet i have and put it on the new one.......but that 600 bucks.... where i could just buy some foam since the rest of it is perfectly fine

If you want to try to replace the surround yourself give Jake at Sundown a call. He would more than likely sell you some surrounds to use. However, it's not going to sound the same as before due to the difference in the cone's mass, but should work. It's just not the best route to take. If he doesn't have surrounds that will work like someone else already said try PSI. I know he does recones on those woofers so he should have surrounds.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Have you tried this site? http://www.eclipse-web.com/au/support/

I have spoken with eclipse on several occasions, the dude that was making the TI's for them appearantly went to jail a long while ago.

Nothing has been done with them since. Its been a long time since eclipse has had anything made at this level, they are out of the game in other words, or our type of game, lol

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

ugh i have a feeling im screwed.....ive found plenty of other surrounds.....just dont think itll be the same

Have you tried this site? http://www.eclipse-web.com/au/support/

I have spoken with eclipse on several occasions, the dude that was making the TI's for them appearantly went to jail a long while ago.

Nothing has been done with them since. Its been a long time since eclipse has had anything made at this level, they are out of the game in other words, or our type of game, lol

so i geuss robot underground can make me a drop in kit? dont know how much yet...what do you think