Second Skin Audio

L7 in a tiny box

L7 in sealed box can handle more than in a ported box but in a ported box it takes a lot less power to sound louder. My kicker manual says for a 12 inch in sealed 750rms and for ported it 500rms.

i dont know if this is true or not (it seems ridiculous in my opinion), but im just gonna say that manufacturer manuals arent always right

It's something to do with controlling the excursion

lol...the box that the sub is in now is like that...He just doesn't want to give up that much space

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I have tried to calc the numbers out quite a few times with the dimensions you have I in no way can make a port fit for anything less then 48 hz maybe some one can come up with one with an external aero?

Naa I know an external port is out the question. Oh well..I appreciate everyone's help, I think I will just go sealed, Its gotta make more noise than what he has now.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Jeff I didn't care for the l7 in a small ported it does sound pretty good sealed though. Lacks punch Like we are used to but if he's just using it to fill in his subrange sealed may work for him

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.