Crescendo

You do know you can buy them directly off of Crescendo's website right? That's what I did..

yes i know i can buy straight from the site i was just on mobile at the time i posted. I was just asking if anyone knew if they are priced as a pair or single. I will just email or call them

sold as pairs. they will always be sold in pairs unless they say its a single speaker. no one sells a single mid and tweet.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

sold as pairs. they will always be sold in pairs unless they say its a single speaker. no one sells a single mid and tweet.

Thank you, i was trying to look for something that said that but i couldn't find anything.

my fault, i just looked them up and im pretty sure those are sold individually. $30 for a pair of speakers wouldnt want to be anything you would want to touch lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I dropped them an email i will find out either way

edit: I know i been looking around and i seem to see most pro audio is individually priced, but i was sure in this cause because i seen some as a pair also. Like the AQ pro audio is sold as pair. I was thinking about getting them but i have no idea when they will be available again

Edited by KenC210

Well I can tell you the tweeters are sold separately. While you are on Crescendos site and you click the "Buy now" button, and you go to the crescendo store and it'll say if it is a pair or individual.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz