Looking to build an enclosure with a 21 inch subwoofer for my room. Already have the Polk Audio Psw10 10 inch woofer for strong punchy bass but, I want a extremely low end punch which sadly, the 10 inch driver will not provide. Probably going to build a 14 foot or so cubic feet enclosure for a 21 inch subwoofer. Then probably buy a lanzar 2000 watt amp or something to power it. Any suggestions on if I should even spend the $155 for the project or should I just ditch the idea. The item number is PYLE-PRO PDW21250 (Pic of the sub below)

41UJ7-vjIPL._SL500_SL135_.jpg

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

Felt like I wanted to "switch" It to home audio. But couldnt find out how to delete the other thread.

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

if the ten inch woofer can't provide you of low bass, you have to redesign the enclosure for it.

The pyle woofer isn't made to give you the lows. You need a subwoofer to get the lows.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Why build a refrigerator sized box when either a 10' or 12' can achieve what you want with proper design.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Let the man do what he wants, and then let him learn.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived