we been claiming #1 all along. damn its about time its all over. now i can get my parking back downtown. and show off my LSU plate some more

sexy aint it, and no thats not a bought it b/c we got to the BCS championship. LSU fan for a very long time. the saints should take some notes

DSC00352.jpg

Edited by Saltine

man i went to new orleans for the first time this year and what a sick city, GO LSU

1996 Mercury Sable Stationwagon

- Infinity Kappa 682.7 cf's front and back

- Alpine Pdx-4.100

- Hifonics Txi 1008D

- Fi 12" Q, ported at 33Hz

- Kicker distribution hardware

- (1) Kicker 4 gauge run

Plans....

- Sound Processor (Rockford 3sixty.2 or MTX)

- Dynamat

- another Fi Q 12

- H/O alternator

- Aftermarket Headunit

- Component set for upfront

please come back, meet up, have someone show you the town.

hawaii, ohio all had great ppl and are welcome anytime. as well as the rest of the USA, its just something with georgia bulldog fans. they hate us when they come here, even when we dont play them, and they dont spend money either.

did you get your proper dosage of bourban street

They didn't play the shittiest. That was prolly their best game. They just play the shittiest teams in the shittiest conference (big 10).

I highly doubt that. OSU straight up didn't deserve to win that game at all. Any team who gets that many stupid ass penalties doesn't deserve to win, an that applies to your beloved tigers. iirc they led the SEC in penalty yardage last season. The only reason they won as many games as they did is because they had a select few played carrying the whole team. I wouldn't go getting all cocky, like said earlier OSU is rebuilding their team right now, and they should have been no where near good enough play in the national championship game, but they were. That alone speakes volumes.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I highly doubt that. OSU straight up didn't deserve to win that game at all. Any team who gets that many stupid ass penalties doesn't deserve to win, an that applies to your beloved tigers. iirc they led the SEC in penalty yardage last season. The only reason they won as many games as they did is because they had a select few played carrying the whole team. I wouldn't go getting all cocky, like said earlier OSU is rebuilding their team right now, and they should have been no where near good enough play in the national championship game, but they were. That alone speakes volumes.

why is that always an excuse for a team losing a game or sucking a season? they were rebuilding? garbage, every team is always rebuilding such is the nature of college football

why is that always an excuse for a team losing a game or sucking a season? they were rebuilding? garbage, every team is always rebuilding such is the nature of college football

exactly, but we will see how well LSU "rebuilds" next year then. BTW if OSU is a shitty as you say, tehn you should be pretty pissed off that they were ranked below OSU. Whatever, just have fun being National Champs. OSU will definately be there next year.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

exactly, but we will see how well LSU "rebuilds" next year then. BTW if OSU is a shitty as you say, tehn you should be pretty pissed off that they were ranked below OSU. Whatever, just have fun being National Champs. OSU will definately be there next year.

osu plays usc next year, we will see that game if osu deserves anything. lsu is gonna suck next year, there is a lot of new potential but the schedule is just going to be too rough with all of our tough games on the road. we will see though.

osu plays usc next year, we will see that game if osu deserves anything. lsu is gonna suck next year, there is a lot of new potential but the schedule is just going to be too rough with all of our tough games on the road. we will see though.

I personally hate USC, and am more than happy OSU will have the opportunity to play them in the regular season. Next season is the season OSU is supposed to be real strong. hell I think it is awesome if we make it to the national championship game 3 years in a row...Jim Tressel is the fucking man.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

I personally have USC, and am more than happy OSU will have the opportunity to play them in the regular season. Next season is the season OSU is supposed to be real strong. hell I think it is awesome if we make it to the national championship game 3 years in a row...Jim Tressel is the fucking man.

word, the usc game is going to be a good one next year

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100