Need help finding a shorter belt.

what car? go to napa look in there gates belt book and find length...they do not go in order or size increments..meaning it would be nice if they went in 1/2 in increments but they dont some jump a inch etc..you could always put a smaller idler pulley also,,to gain the inch or so

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

like i said in back of there belt books are the sizes then you just get the numbers..i have 5 diferrent sizes an multiple pulleys all to try and get rid of belt slip on my 3 alt setup..gates has website also

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

what car? go to napa look in there gates belt book and find length...they do not go in order or size increments..meaning it would be nice if they went in 1/2 in increments but they dont some jump a inch etc..you could always put a smaller idler pulley also,,to gain the inch or so

Yep- I had to do this at Autozone. I took in my existing belt and told them I need one shorter. Hopefully you can find someone behind the desk that is helpful. The guy who helped me had to make several trips back and forth, but they found one that was spot on. Just compare it to the one you have and put them side by side until you find the right one.

IMO, that would be easiest for you too.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Yep- I had to do this at Autozone. I took in my existing belt and told them I need one shorter. Hopefully you can find someone behind the desk that is helpful. The guy who helped me had to make several trips back and forth, but they found one that was spot on. Just compare it to the one you have and put them side by side until you find the right one.

IMO, that would be easiest for you too.

I already tried advanced auto parts, and the guy said the shortest they had was 56". I needed 59.5-58.5.

I didnt read replys. I was told by Tom @ ohio gen the smaller belt is always the next part number down.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd