Sonic Electronix

cant says ive ever seen a competitor hate on dual battery set ups...ive had a dual bat set up for over a year and ill never go to a single battery..

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

they all had pretty clean set ups with no issues so i would assume they knew what they were talking about but that's beside the point i don't wanna run 2 batteries. Is the big 3 upgrade worth the money thought? i've seen a lot of people doing this?

unless your run some serious alt power you are seriously limiting the amount of power you can run with only 1 battery man..and yes the big 3 can help quite a bit..seen varying amount of help but it has help in every situation ive seen it used

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

the thing is the extra battery will help as much if not more in a daily driven situation.. the extra reserve supplied by a secondary battery can help you to maintain a higher voltage for longer bumping periods

Yeah man, I dont do comps either but I'm pushing two Sa15s on a Soundstream TX1.2000D, did the big 3 AND am putting in the second battery in a few days. The second battery takes stress off of your first battery and off of your alternator. When the bass is hitting it's like kicking your alternator straight in the nuts unless you have a HO alt, henceforth the second battery

Edited by Riley Evan Houser

i'll put a ho alt before a second battery. the ho alt is cheaper from what i've found online. i'm still sitting at 14.5 volts at full tilt and that's w/o the big 3 upgrade yet

LOL yeah if you look on ebay then alts are cheap. good luck with one of those.

edit: 14.5v measuring from where? what car do you have

edit 2: an aq2200 will output roughly twice as much power (and pull twice as much from your electrical) than your hfi. so that 14v will drop to the 12's fairly easily

Edited by Kranny