Sonic Electronix

superstart makes agms. carquest has agms. deka intimidator. one of the other "off brand" batteries that use the same build house as the other battery companies. going with xs power (which i assume you're quoting prices from) isnt a necessity. there are other brands.

where did you find a ho alt for 250?

Edited by Kranny

the alt wasn't on ebay, i have a meter on my suv that reads at 14.5 sometimes drops to 14, last batteries i'm looking at are 350 plus wiring the ho alt is 250 which is easier ot install

is that the crappy one that you can rarely rely on in the instrument cluster

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I don't use the one that's on my cluster i have another meter installed in my dash. but i'm not buying another battery guys i don't wanna spend the money on doing it at this time. i'm sure i will install another in the next few months and i'll keep all your recommendations in mind. What kind of battery would you guys reccomend when i do decide to install the next battery?

i still dont understand what the big deal is with adding a second battery. you just run a fused + wire from the front battery to the rear one. and ground the rear one to the frame/strut tower. then hook the amp up to the rear battery. its fucking simple

edit: you use 0 gauge for the new battery. your new amp will use 0 gauge also. so you're literally just going to be spending $10 more in wire from one option to the other. your views on things are really strange...

Edited by Kranny

i also didn't know it was that simple. Is that really all i have to do? if so i'll prolly do it sooner i thought it took quite a bit of time do it

yes. its LITERALLY like hooking up an amplifier, except the amplifier is a battery. what did you think you had to do???

edit: you'd need two fuse blocks on the power line between the batteries. one near the front battery, and one near the rear battery. for safety

Edited by Kranny