Sonic Electronix

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easiest way to ground your amp will be from the second batt.. i would use the ground you have now (if its 0 gauge and a good ground) to ground you battery then do a run off the ground post of your batt to the amp... along with what you said above and WALLA second battery

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

to recap your power wire from the front batt will go front batt---fuse--------------------fuse--secondary battery---fuse---amp

the ground you have off the frame will run to the secondary battery and then from the secondary batt to your amp frame----secondary batt----amp

the big gap in the power wire is the wire running through your car then a fuse somewhere close to the second batt usually within 18inches or so

Edited by pa-pa-platypus

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

cool so just to clearify i take the 0ga wire i have running to my amp right now and run it to the battery in the back, ground the battery to the frame, then run a power wire from the 2nd battery to my amp and i'm good to go?

front battery + *300a fuse* ------------------ *300a fuse* rear battery +

then ground rear battery to strut tower. dont forget to sand paint off where the lug contacts the metal.

then wire amp normally to rear battery, with fuse on power line.