Sonic Electronix

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really confused about the hifonics amps. Everyone says they do rated then in their next post they say don't expect full power from that amp?

Its because of the different lines of amplifiers. From what I've read the hifi line isnt as good as the brutus line of amplifiers.

Basshead-in-Training

dual battery setups are bad. Either you do 1, or you run 3 or more.

what? I've been running two wet cells on a stock alt (65a) for like 6 months, still rest at 12.9 after a week, and 13.2 after a good night on the trickle charger. My alt has help up and my voltage doesn't go below 13.8. I see 14.4 and 14.5 cold at idle, Of course in this 104 degree weather and with the engine at normal temp i still see 14.4 while diving.

Could you explain why you said that?

dual battery setups are bad. Either you do 1, or you run 3 or more.

what? I've been running two wet cells on a stock alt (65a) for like 6 months, still rest at 12.9 after a week, and 13.2 after a good night on the trickle charger. My alt has help up and my voltage doesn't go below 13.8. I see 14.4 and 14.5 cold at idle, Of course in this 104 degree weather and with the engine at normal temp i still see 14.4 while diving.

Could you explain why you said that?

i was joking

SECOND BATTERY ha my old suburban had 6 and dual alts walled off with 4 15 's daily and comp veh. Im pretty sure it was 10k on the wattage' it was overkill but i lost to many big dollar amps on low voltage

how i sound wit my windows down

:threadsucks:

Not that I havent read anything I havent read before in this thread. But STFU your an idiot. You probably didnt know how to hook up an amp or anything at one point. Unless you were the only person in this world born with knowledge on all things car audio. Instead of being an ass and pushing away those new to car audio why dont you post something helpful....this hobby needs the most people it can have. On this forum we are better off educating them than pushing them outta here to go to the all knowing "friend" and getting their crap messed up.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.