CE Auto Electric Supply

Ground to the Chassis or Run a Ground Cable? CE Auto Electric Supply Partners with D'Amore Engineering to answer - Video on Pg 5!

Beyond killer man.... thank you....(and HELL YES!!!)

You have my address....

And on the expected and wanted VID,......... Im willing to wait,..even more for coolness.......hey,. chit happens.......

Take care bro...

Check on the autographed books, we can do that.

Today proved to not be possible. So, I would ask for a few days of your patience.

like Alpine... show at CES and ship the following year (maybe) ;) just messing with ya!

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

You know these engineer types. They pulled out the camera and a discussion started on how to make said camera better. Now it's completely disassembled, and it won't go back together until they have added some unobtainium to the design. :ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You know these engineer types. They pulled out the camera and a discussion started on how to make said camera better. Now it's completely disassembled, and it won't go back together until they have added some unobtainium to the design. :ninja:

Thats is fuggin comedy bro.... and, probably 100% on the nut,.........

I can not wait to by a TnT camera now!!!!!!!!!... lol