well if you have a detail supplier near you i would reccomend cherry or butter wax i havent used them personally but all my buddies in my old car club would use them and their vehicles would stay real smooth. i personally have had good luck with eagle one nanowax and if your lazy like me i like 24kt gold. the 24 kt is an awesome aerosal wax that you spray on let dry then wipe off and leaves the body damn smooth, its made by american products and is mostly avail at detail shops. Oh and when im waxing i always reccomend using a microfiber cloth so you dont get those damn little fibers everywhere like with a terry cloth.

I was going to post about the butter wax, but you did. I used it when I worked at a body shop and have a small container of it now. This stuff is hands down the best ever(if you can find it)

• 1 month later...

well if you have a detail supplier near you i would reccomend cherry or butter wax i havent used them personally but all my buddies in my old car club would use them and their vehicles would stay real smooth. i personally have had good luck with eagle one nanowax and if your lazy like me i like 24kt gold. the 24 kt is an awesome aerosal wax that you spray on let dry then wipe off and leaves the body damn smooth, its made by american products and is mostly avail at detail shops. Oh and when im waxing i always reccomend using a microfiber cloth so you dont get those damn little fibers everywhere like with a terry cloth.

I was going to post about the butter wax, but you did. I used it when I worked at a body shop and have a small container of it now. This stuff is hands down the best ever(if you can find it)

i got lots of butter wax. do you need some.  i use it all the time at the body shop i work at.  leaves the car smooth and shiny for about a week then you need to do it again

i have a lil cherry wax that i dont use

as for nanowax thats good and doesnt leave residue but takes long to apply properly

some good stuff is wax-as-u-dry  works real good and helps prevent water spots if your using unfiltered water

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was using that new wax called ice from turtle wax. it gives a good shine but comes off easily after like two or three car washes. so i'm currently trying out other brands of wax.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

My favorites are NU finish, mothers and liquid glass

All we use on our good vehicles is liquid glass

Posted Image

but if your car needs some tlc new finish and some elbow grease will make the paint look like new imo

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• 4 months later...

alot of those brands yall are using are common waxes. Try using butter wax, you will never go back to the commercialized stuff again, all the professional kandy paints get waxed with it, it is awesome...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...