Sonic Electronix

Hello everybody! I've just decided to get a RF P1000X1D and a RF P3 Two 12" Loaded Enclosure at 1200rms. It seems like a REALLY nice combo. I want to ask everybody here, what do you think about this? And considering this is my first system, ever, where can I get information on how to install EVERYTHING? Also, which wires, etc, do I need to purchase? Thank you!

Hello everybody! I've just decided to get a RF P1000X1D and a RF P3 Two 12" Loaded Enclosure at 1200rms. It seems like a REALLY nice combo. I want to ask everybody here, what do you think about this? And considering this is my first system, ever, where can I get information on how to install EVERYTHING? Also, which wires, etc, do I need to purchase? Thank you!

sounds nice, but ditch the enclosure, dont even bother getting it unless you gotta. it'll sound like crap.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

build your own. there are alot of people on here that would make a design for you, including myself. some would charge you $ for it, some would do it for free.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

much better. start off with 4 gauge wire since thats what your amp can take. you can always get bigger wire and purchase a wire reducer or trim your wire to fit, but for now lets say 4 gauge. you can find decent wire "kits" to fit your needs that come with everything needed to install an amplifier, including RCA's, remote wire, power, ground. building your own box will be best if your inclined to do so. if not you could go to a local audio shop and they can build you one to specs of your woofers, but, thatll probably cost you a pretty penny. id build my own even if i wasnt so great. youll learn as you go. but now your gonna have to elaborate on what else you want info about when you say "EVERTHING".

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

contact dave the box guy or have someone on here build you one, dave the box guy does amazing work, he charges abit much but its

worth it..

yes that box is bad, any prefab box is not good, myself is using a prefab box and im not getting anywhere near the output i should from

my sundown sa's subs..